Dad Matters UK is looking for Volunteers in each of our areas.
Our volunteers help us to support dads to be and new dads with the transition to fatherhood.
We have a number of opportunities available…
- Outreach – meeting dads at various venues, speaking to them and distributing resources
- Dad Chat – facilitating our face to face groups for dads in various situations
- Online – monitoring, moderating, developing and contributing to our online support groups.
- Events – facilitating dad and baby events in various venues.
- Lived Experience – if you have experience of any of the challenges dads face, such as miscarriage or perinatal loss, perinatal mental health issues, supporting a partner through perinatal mental health issues, wellbeing, etc, then we’d love to have you help support our peer support groups
if you live in Greater Manchester, Gloucestershire or Warrington, please contact us using the form below to find out more.
Error: Contact form not found.